1. Temperature goes up with increased altitude. True or
2. What is the temperature change from 0 meters to 15,000
meters of altitude?
3. What is the change in temperature from 0 to 500 meters in
4. How much colder (in degrees Celsius) is it at 1,000 meters
than at 100 meters in altitude?
5. The change in temperature from 0 to 1,000 meters is 7
degrees Celsius. What is the change in temperature per meter of
6. What is the temperature change per meter of altitude from
500 meters to 1,000 meters of altitude?
7. What is the temperature change per meter of altitude from
1,000 meters to 1,500 meters of altitude?
8. The rate of change per meter of altitude between 500 and
1,000 meters is less than the rate of change between 1,000
and 1,500 meters of altitude change. True or False
9. When flying above 2,000 meters in altitude, during which
1,000 degree interval is the temperature change the least?
10. From Question 9, what is the change in temperature (degrees
Celsius) per meter over that 1,000 meter interval?