Time is the measurement shown on a clock. It is
measured in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, years, decades and
centuries. Facts that we need to know are 60 seconds to a minute, 60
minutes to an hour, 24 hours to a day and seven days to a
- If a movie starts at 2:20p.m. and ends
at 4:30p.m., how many minutes long is the movie?
- Pretend you are a record producer and
you are making a tape with 30 minutes on a side. Choose a group of
your favorite songs and list the titles along with their times to
be sure they will fit in the 30 minutes.What is the total time in
minutes of the songs you selected ?
- If you arrive home at 4:00 in the
evening and you rode the bus for 40 minutes, what time did the bus
leave the school ?
- Your family wants to take the bus to
SeaWorld and plans to leave Van Aken Rapid Station at 9:50 a.m.
Look at the bus schedule shown below. What time will they arrive
- How many minutes did it take your family to
get to Sea World?