GREAT LAKES HOMEPAGE FOR
LESSON PLANS created
Lincoln Park School
2427 West Fourth Street
Subject Area: GEOGRAPHY,
- As a result of their activities in grades 5-8, all students
should develop an understanding of
- Structure of the earth system
- Populations, resources, and environments
- Think critically and logically to make the relationships
between evidence and explanations.
- Develop and use tables, graphs, and rules to describe
- Provide readable information for students on the Great Lakes
and access points for teachers to obtain information so they can
put it into readable form.
- Promote interpretation of graphs
- Encouraged teachers to put together additional pages using the
resources gathered here and send them to the above address to be
- Students will become familiar with the similarities and
differences between the Great Lakes.
- Students will be able to recognize some of the features that
cause the lakes to be diverse.
- Students will be able to use graphs to draw comparisons.
- Students will be evaluated on the correctness of their answers
to the student activities.
- NASA Glenn LTP K-12 Homepage
- Please direct any comments to:
Responsible Official: Kathleen.Zona@grc.nasa.gov