PRINT THIS ANSWER SHEET TO FILL OUT AND TURN
Velocity Distance Worksheet
Graph the equation v = at + v0 over the domain of 0
< t < 4 hours where a= 10 mph2
and v0= 100 mph.
- What does the velocity intercept represent?
- Calculate the slope of the graph. ______________________
- What does the slope represent? _____________________
- What is your velocity after four
Does this make sense?_________________
- What happens to your graph if v0 = 0?
- What effect does a change in acceleration a have upon
your graph? ________________________
- Using the equation x = 1/2 at2 + v0t +
x0 with an x0 =50 miles, graph x over the
domain of 0 < t < 4 hours. Is this a
reasonable domain for this equation? ____________________