NASA Glenn Videoconference: The Moon
Pre-Conference Assessment: To be printed and completed prior to the Pre-Conference
- Does the moon have an atmosphere?
- Why does the moon have craters on its surface? Explain.
- Why does the moon orbit the Earth? Explain.
- Why do you see the moon at night? Explain.
- How does the moon affect the oceans' tides on Earth? Explain.
- What role does the moon play in a lunar eclipse?
- Why do you think the moon has less gravity than the Earth? Give your opinion.
- Who was the first person to land on the moon in July 1969?
- Continue to the Pre-Conference Activity.
Please send any comments to:
Web site related: Curator
Content related: Bryan Palaszewski (Bryan.A.Palaszewski@nasa.gov)