NASA Glenn Videoconference: The Moon
Post-Conference Assessment: Print and complete the Post-Conference Assessment
after the completion of the "The Moon" videoconference and the Post-Conference
- Give one interesting fact that you have learned about the moon.
- What did you find most interesting in the designing of the moonbase and
the transportation vehicle?
- Which was the most challenging part of this series of activities on The
- Do you think a moonbase and "spaceplane" will be possible in the near future?
If yes, when do you think it will happen?
- Would you go to the moon on a new spaceship if offered the opportunity?
- List the types of food that are suitable to be grown in space.
- Do you think solar power will play a big part in space-based facilities?
Please send any comments to:
Web site related: Curator
Content related: Bryan Palaszewski (Bryan.A.Palaszewski@nasa.gov)